Still trying to figure out this life stuff

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Welcome

Well, thanks for visiting my little corner on the net. The theme of my blog is tryin', tryin' to live, tryin' to love (or win at this love thing), tryin' to be a good mama to my 8 year old darlin' son, tryin' to make a name for myself, tryin' to stay away from lethal man, tryin, tryin, tryin. I hope that those of you who visit my blog will not hesitate to leave comments or make suggestions on anything i post. A little about me (for those of you who don't know me) I'm originally of Caribbean descent, but living in the US for the past 20 years, i've managed (yey!) to finally get my undergraduate degree in Health, still tryin' to pursue a nursing degree. I have a beautiful 8 year old son, a lovely mother, some wonderful friends and a decent job. Right now, tryin' to save some money to move to ATL (some day). Next month i have an appointment to have some sisterlocks done on my hair, really looking forward to that.

Will catch up with ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Me and my traditional locks