Still trying to figure out this life stuff

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

another day, another..........

hey there,

thought i'd let you guys in on to the books i've recently purchased for me and KJ (my 8 year old son) on amazon and plan on reading

for me:
*Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
*She's come undone by Wally Lamb
*River, cross my heart by Breena Clark
*Some Love, Some Pain, Sometime by J. California Cooper (currently reading)
*Genevieve by Eric Jerome Dickey

for KJ
*The old woman who named things by Cynthia Rylant
*An angel for Solomon by Cynthia Rylant
*The Trumpet of the Swan by EB White
*Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli
*Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
and
*Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell (he's currently reading)

I paid a heck of a lot of money on shipping, thought if i bought all the books from one seller (greatbuy books), they'd go easy on the shipping, couldn't have been more wrong. But the books were cheap (in most cases less than a dollar) but in good condition.

You guys let me know if you've read any of them and your thougths.

Most recently read:
Davinci Code (yep, went there)
White Oleander
The Bible (specifically Luke, you guys should read Luke 12 verse 22-31)
drawing a blank on the ones before those, will let you know.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger M.Dot. said...

Hey sis. How you doing?
Looks like we have re connected in the cyber world.

Well. When we gon' link up.
Schools out and I am free for the next two weeks.

So much to catch up on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Me and my traditional locks