Still trying to figure out this life stuff

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Finally Locked

This past week-end I had my Sisterlocks put in. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am. Like many other bloggers have said, I wished I had done this a long time ago. They are so versatile. It's been almost a week and I've created so many different styles already. We started on Friday afternoon around 4:30pm, worked for about 7 hours, then another 7 hours on Saturday and 7 more hours on Sunday. I can't begin to tell you how tired both Iverline (my consultant) and I were at the end. But I was elated. She was happy to see me so satisfied as well. My hair is so beautiful. I get stares on the train, people wonder what this is i have in my hair. Wow! So as i begin to exchange my pics with you, I hope you'll enjoy watching them as much as i enjoy wearing these beautiful sisterlocks. I'll also keep posting more recent pictures with my different styles. It is so important to choose a consultant that you click with because you'll spend so much time with that person. Enjoy!

Meditating on how beautiful my SL's will turn out!







Back view

4 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger M.Dot. said...

Girrrrl.

I am so glad you got them daggone things. You been talking about 'em for years.

They are caaaaayute.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger CrazyStitcher said...

Hi,
I'm glad to have someone starting the journey with me. I got mine done May 13th so we're not that far apart. Yours turned out great.
Joy

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Goodnapps said...

Congrats Veta. Your locks are slamming! Now don't be overstyling
too much in the beginning. You don't want to cause slippage.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! I think we have the same consultant!! Threw me off a bit, since you're in NY and I'm in MD, but she mentioned she has clients in NY. Go on with your bad self!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Me and my traditional locks