Still trying to figure out this life stuff

Friday, June 09, 2006

Boy am I glad I'm single!

There seems to be an epidemic with men right about now, or at least the men i know. They all seem to be misbehaving and my girlfriends are going through a frenzy. Cheating, lying, you name it. Is it true what they say about men misbehaving when the nice weather approaches? Truth be told, i have my solitary moments as a single, but as i see my girls going through all the turmoil they're going through, i welcome my singleness and await the right men that won't put me through all this headache.


4 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger M.Dot. said...

Girl. We be go through it year A-ROUND.

Summer ain't got nathin to do with it:)

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, that picture is hillarious!!! LOL

Abena

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger GIgirl said...

Girl, you were wrong for that picture. But, love it. It made me smile.

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger GIgirl said...

Girl,
You were wrong for that picture. But I loved it. It made me smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Me and my traditional locks