Still trying to figure out this life stuff

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Not a great, but recent pic of me with my beautiful sisterlocks
I have not posted in three months, but i've had my sisterlocks now for a little over 3 months. I still love them, i still enjoy them and still get curious looks and questions about them. I've pretty much free styled and haven't tried out any of the other tricks such as carusso and the likes.

Aside from this, nothing new has happened in my life, I'm still single, still taking care of K J, but living a more peaceful, more serene life. Will try to post some more pics at different angles to give you a better view of my sl and their progress thus far.

3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Goodnapps said...

Looks like you are on your way to a gorgeous head of thick and full Sisterlocks.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger ayankha said...

they are looking great!

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Veta said...

Thanks you guys, you are the best. Thank God i had you all as role models.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Me and my traditional locks