Still trying to figure out this life stuff

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sorry for neglecting my online sisterlock family

I just logged onto my blog about to create a new post and the first thing that poped up is a screen full of comments which asks me to accept or reject all and publish the ones i want to. Everyone, this must be one of the new features of the new blogger, had no idea you guys had been commenting on my posts. It seems the comments screen shows up when i'm ready to create a new post. You guys will have to show me how to allow posts to show automatically on my blog. Thanks for all your comments, sorry for not replying to all of them, you guys know i have love for you all and i have been keeping up with your progresses. For those who missed me, i missed you even more.

Well, i was tagged by Cashana back in June, and i have to share 7 things about myself that you don't already know.

1. You haven't heard from me in the past several months because i've been busy with life, my 9 year old son and my pregnancy, see a pic of me and how i've enlarged, from my lip to my nose to my body. Can't wait to shed off all this weight.


2. I am 8 months pregnant, expecting another boy, can't wait to meet him and welcome him to the world.

3. I've been an only child all my life, so was my mom. This is why earlier on in life, i always knew i wanted more than 1 kid, it's lonely being an only child, although i must admit it has its benefits.

4. June 2 of this year I celebrated my 1 year lockversay, loving sisterlocks even more and still getting stopped for questions and compliments.


okay, i'm running out of facts about myself...

5. I'm planning on moving out of New York within the next year, going to either Fort Myers or Georgia, weighing the pros and cons of each to make final decision.

6. My favorite kind of music is Zouk (challenge for those of you who don't know to find out what kind of music that is)

7. I hate, absolutely abhor seeing young boys and man with their pants hanging all the way down showing off their underwear. Some people think it's racial profiling, i actually support a law that bans that foolishness, i'm about to have 2 boys and i will have a heart attack if any of them were to come in my house wearing their pants down, although to be honest with you i don't think that will ever happen. My son knows how i feel about that, the N word and wearing durags in public.

I am going to tag 3 other people, coming up with 7 is hard for me because i don't want to pick out people who's already been tagged. So here we go:
CloudNine
AllyH2O
Ree-C

and I'll leave a comment on their blogs that i've tagged them.

Till next time Fam!






8 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Cashana said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I had to look up Zouk, had never heard of it, but it sounds very interesting and lively. Your hair is looking great!

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Veta said...

Thanks Cashana, you prompted me to update so thanks for that too. Your hair is looking fabulous as well.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Welcome Back! You were missed. I have to say I was surprised when I read # 1 and # 2. It's a lot of that going on aound here, lol. I am also 8 months pregnant however I'm expecting a girl. Enough about me your hair has grown a lot since the last pic and your Sisterlocks look great. Keep us posted.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Maryee said...

Welcome back and congrats on your pregnancy! Lovely tag. I still haven't posted mine. Shame!!! Blessings!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Maryee said...

Go to your dashboard, settings, and then comments. There you can make th e changes you want to take off comment moderation. HTH!

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look nice, very nice! :)
I love your hair color, and I might get a color next year. {Just for a different look}

Take Care!
QueenLi~

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger z said...

Your locks look great and congrats on your pregnancy!

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Model Minority said...

Well Hello Stranger.

Hmmmp.

I am NOT even going to tell you that I was in BK at the tea lounge this weekend.

Congratulations.

Now your e-mail makes a BIT more sense.

MUAH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Me and my traditional locks